The Department of Public Works & Utilities consists of six full time employees and one part time seasonal employee. The department is responsible for a wide range of functions and services as well as overseeing the consultants that are retained by the village. Please click on the links below to learn more about the operation and services provided.
- Street Operations
- Solid Waste and Recycling
- Parks and Recreation
- Compost & Yard Waste Site
- Water Utility
- Sewer Utility
- Storm Water Collection
- DPW Administrative Assistant: Erica Buechel
- DPW Superintendent: Andy Vickman
- Facilities Maintenance & Water Operator: Jason Krueger
- Water & Wastewater Operator: Andy Pieper
- Water & Wastewater Operator: Brent Bouchonville
- Water Operator: Aaron Goldschmidt
- Seasonal : Bernie Vickman
- Office Phone: 920-532-0434
- Office Fax: 920-532-0433
- Office Address: 101 Washington Street, Wrightstown, WI 54180
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Water & Sewer Utility Billing: 920.532.5567 ext 10
- Emergencies – After Hours: 920.606-6426 (water main break, service leak, lift station, etc…)
NEWS & UPDATES
Deduct Meters (Lawn Watering Meters): Meters that are available to customers in permanent or fixed installation, as well as portable or temporary. These meters are used to measure water that is used outside the home where sewer treatment of the water is not needed. The meters measure water used in these outside locations and this amount is deducted from the sewer charge. There is an installation fee for these permanent meters as well as a quarterly charge. The portable meters accrue charges by the month for the time it is rented. These meters are available upon request to the Utilities Department. Please contact the office at 920-532-0434 to pick up a portable meter or requirements for a permanent one.
EMERALD ASH BORER