Municipal Court Payments

See the source image


Cash, Check, or Credit Payments:

CHECKS: Make check payable to Wrightstown Municipal Court and mail to: Wrightstown Municipal Court, 352 High St., Wrightstown, WI 54180. You may pay in person during normal Village Hall hours of operation. There is also an after hours depository next to the entrance doors to village hall

CASH: Cash is also accepted at Village Hall, 352 High St, during normal business hours. Please provide small bills. Exact amount is preferred.

CREDIT: Credit card transactions can also be done at Village Hall, 352 High St., during normal business hours. There will be a service charge.

Please have a copy of your citation with your payment.

On Line Credit Card Payments:

If you have a valid credit/debit card payments can be made online, click HERE. Please follow the on screen directions. You will need the following information when you process a payment through Government Payment Services:

  • Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Citation/Ticket Number or File Number
  • Amount Owed or amount you are paying

You may make payment by phone. Call 1-888-604-7888 and a live operator can assist you.  The PLC Code is 5239 for the Village of Wrightstown Municipal Court. Operators are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

There is a nonrefundable convenience fee of 3.5% to pay online and 4.75% to pay by phone.

Government Payment Services (GovPayNet) is a credit card company which provides the service of using your Discover Card, Mastercard, Visa, American Express credit card or a valid Debit Card to pay for a ticket or citation. There is a service fee added to all credit and debit card payments.

Should you have any questions regarding this service, you can contact GovPayNet at 1-888-604-7888.



If you do not pay your forfeiture amount or keep up with payments according to your payment schedule, the Wrightstown Municipal Court could impose any of the following penalties:

  • Your citation(s) being turned over to the State Debt Collection program (SDC) thru the Department of Revenue.
  • Your driver’s license being suspended for 1-year or until paid in full.
  • Your forfeiture amount entered into the Tax Refund Interception Program (TRIP).
  • A Writ of Commitment entered for your incarceration into the Brown/Outagamie County Jail.
  • A Brown/Outagamie County Warrant entered for your incarceration into the Brown/Outagamie County Jail.