Municipal Court FAQ’s

See the source image

Q.    What if I want to appear in court but can’t make my scheduled court date?

A.  If you can’t make your scheduled court date, you should contact the Village of Wrightstown Municipal Court Clerk at (920) 532-5547 ext 30.

Q.    What will happen if I don’t appear at my initial court date?

A. The court will enter a no contest plea and find you guilty. A default letter will be mailed to your last known address with a due date for payment.

Q.    What if I need time to pay or possibly setup a payment plan?

A. If you need additional time to pay you must contact the Municipal Court Clerk prior to the court date or due date, complete the payment plan (click here for Payment Plan Agreement) then do one of the following:

  • Email the form to:
  • Mail the form to the Municipal Court Office 352 High St. Wrightstown, WI 54180
  • Drop the form off at 352 High St, Wrightstown, WI – (there is a drop off box if the building is closed)

The form should be filled out completely for the Judge to review. You will be notified if approval is granted or not.

Q.     How can I determine what my driving status is?

A.   For questions regarding your driver’s license status, please check the DMV’s website at

Q.    If my driver license is suspended, how can I get it reinstated ?

A.  First you must pay all past due fines and forfeitures.  Second, verify on-line that you are eligible to reinstate at