If you are going to be away from your home for any period of time we would be happy to make checks of your residence while you are away.
Before leaving on your trip, we suggest that you do the following:
- stop your mail and newspaper delivery or have a neighbor collect these items for you
- arrange to have someone cut your grass, if you will be gone for an extended period of time
- set timers in various rooms for lights and radios to make it appear as if someone is home
- make sure all electrical appliances have been turned off and all you doors and windows are locked
- remember to provide whatever is necessary for your pet(s)
Please fill out our Property Watch Form below and then click the submit button at the end. The form will be submitted electronically to the WPD for review and an officer will be in touch.