VILLAGE OF WRIGHTSTOWN, WI
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF:
Administrative Police Clerk
POSITION: Permanent Part-Time (30 Hours/week with Benefits)
SALARY: $20.28/hr – $22.83/hr (Based on 2021 wage scale)
BENEFITS: Wisconsin Retirement Fund; Health Insurance; Sick Leave; 6 Paid Holidays; Longevity Pay; Personal Days; Vacation
APPLY BY: June 14, 2021 by 4:30pm
SUBMIT: (1) Cover Letter, (2) Resume, (3) Application, (4) Release of Information Form to:
Wrightstown Police Department
Attn: Chief Greg Deike
352 High Street
Wrightstown, WI 54180
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO OBTAIN: For Application and Release of Information Form, pick-up at Village Hall Located at 352 High Street, Wrightstown, WI 54180 or click here:
This position is responsible for all administrative, clerical, and financial functions of the Police Department. The position performs works of considerable responsibility, diversity, detail, and confidentiality in the daily operations of the Police Department. Work involves a wide variety of clerical functions pertaining to the Records Division of the Police Department requiring the application of discretion, initiative and independent judgment. Position is responsible for supporting the actions of planning, scheduling and coordinating all police activities and duties. Position acts as the Administrative Clerk to the Chief of Police.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/QUALIFICATIONS (Include but not limited to):
- US Citizen; Minimum age – 21; Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
- No Felony Convictions
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferred, working in a clerical position specializing in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting, bookkeeping, etc.
- Knowledge in Payroll, Accounts Payable and other financial responsibilities preferred
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn Police related software and financial software.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, stressful situations, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to complete correspondence and department reports with neatness and accuracy.
- Considerable ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- For a more detailed list of responsibilities, please visit: wrightstown.us/police-job-opportunities/
NOTES: Oral Interviews, Background Investigation, Drug Test
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Affirmative Action (AA), American Disability Act (ADA)